The health and safety of our clients is of the utmost importance,
therefore we are REQUIRING the following for all showings:
- Hand sanitizer and/or sanitizing hand wipes that contain at least 60% alcohol are to be used by agents and their clients prior to entering the home.
- Minimize contact of items within the home by only touching the doorknobs to open and close exterior doors to enter and exit the home. The homeowner will have all lights turned on for the showing and will turn them off after showing, therefore please do not turn off lights in the home
- Please do not sit on any furniture in the home
- If the buyer agent and/or client is feeling ill or thinks they may have been in contact with someone who is ill, we respectfully ask that you do not show the property.
- All inspectors, appraisers, and other vendors will follow the same protocol when visiting the home.
- If the buyer agent and/or client has been near someone who has a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis or has a suspected COVID-19 diagnosis, within the last 21 days, we respectfully ask that you do not schedule an in-person showing of this home. We can coordinate a live or virtual tour of this home as an alternate option.
- Mask is required to be worn by everyone when entering the property for sale