So, when qualifying buyers, ask these six questions and you’ll quickly close that wide gap between you and a sold home
- How long have you been looking for a home?
- Do you need to sell your current home before you can buy?
- Are you working with another agent?
- Have you met with a lender yet?
- Have you been pre-qualified or pre-approved?
- Then ask, “If I call a lender and he has an opening available tomorrow or the next day, would you consider sitting down with him to determine what he can do for you?”