Rental Listing Agreement
Fill Out The Rental Listing Agreement Below
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY JERSEY SHORE RENTAL LISTING POLICIES
Rental Listing Agreement
By Listing your unit on our rental website, Owner represents that He/She is the Owner of the Property or authorized by the Owner of the Property to sign this Rental Listing Agreement and that the Owner has the legal right to lease the Property. In consideration of the services to be performed by Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore, the Owner does hereby authorize and give Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore a listing to lease this Property at the prices listed or for any other price for which the Owner may agree. The term of this Rental Listing Authorization is for the period set forth and automatically renews annually if the Listing is not cancelled. If this is a non-exclusive listing and other real estate agencies
are authorized to lease this Property on behalf of the Owner, the Owner has designated the other rental agents where indicated.
- Rental Payment Collection and Disbursement: Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore shall collect on behalf of the Owner all rental payments, security deposits and/or security deposit protection required. All such funds shall be placed in Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore Escrow Account prior to disbursement. Owner acknowledges that any payment shall not be disbursed to the Owner until a reasonable time after such funds have cleared the account of Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore and fully executed lease has been received by our office.
- Commission/Owner Payment: Owner agrees to pay Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore a commission of 12% for Weekly Rentals and 10% for Seasonal Rentals. All payments are to be collected by Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore and the commission shall be deducted from rent received by the Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore. Owner’s first payment will be made once we receive an executed agreement minus the commission. In the event that Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore has made a payment to the Owner, which the Tenant withdraws or otherwise cancels such that Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore never receives the funds the Owner agrees to reimburse Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore for any such funds. Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore may deduct such reimbursement from any funds of Owner held or received by Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore. Owner understands and agrees that the commission fee is solely for the purpose of securing tenants and does not include property management services. Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore is not a property manager. Owner is solely responsible for all Property inspections. In addition, in the event a tenant procured by Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore purchases or leases the Property from the Owner within two (2) years of the date of the lease, the Owner agrees to pay Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore a commission of 12% for a Weekly Rental, 10% for a Seasonal Rental or 10% for an Annual Rental and/or 6% for the purchase. AS LESSOR AND/OR SELLER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INDIVIDUALLY REACH AN AGREEMENT ON ANY FEE, COMMISSION OR OTHER VALUABLE CONSIDERATION WITH ANY BROKER. NO FEE, COMMISSION OR OTHER CONSIDERATION HAS BEEN FIXED BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY OR BY ANY TRADE ASSOCIATION OR MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE.
- Non-refundable Tenant Administrative Processing Fee: The undersigned Owner understands and agrees that Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore may charge a non-refundable tenant -Administrative processing fee to the tenant under each lease. This fee represents the efforts of Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore in processing the rental application of the tenant. The Undersigned Owner understands that Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore represents only the Owner in this rental transaction and the commission to Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore in this agreement as well as the tenant administrative processing fee represent compensation from both parties for the rental transaction. Both these fees will be deducted from the first payment made by the tenant.
- Security Deposit Protection Plan (SDPP): All rentals include a $50.00 premium to the Tenant for SDPP (provided through CSA TRAVEL Protection and Insurance Services) that insures the tenant for unintentional damages they cause to your rental property during their stay, up to a maximum of $1,500.00, provided such damage is disclosed/reported by the tenant to Keller Williams Realty prior to check-out. Should the tenant not disclose/report damages and damages are found by the Owner or his contractors, Owner can still report the damages to Keller Williams Realty within 3 days of the checkout date. FOR ALL CLAIMS – THE OWNER MUST SUBMIT TO Keller Williams Realty ALL PAID RECEIPTS FOR REPAIRS/REPLACEMENTS THAT THE OWNER HAS PAID FOR. WITHOUT RECEIPTS, CSA WILL DENY THE CLAIM, Reimbursement checks will be paid directly to Keller Williams Realty by CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services and Keller Williams Realty will disburse such funds accordingly. Certain terms And conditions apply. Go to vacationrentalinsurances.com/vacationrentaldamage. In the event the Tenant chooses to not purchase SDPP, a standard Security Deposit of $1,500.00 or an amount equal to the cost of the full rent, whichever is less, will be charged to the tenant.
- Security Deposit: The Owner understands and agrees that the security deposit may be automatically refunded ten (10) days after termination of the lease unless otherwise directed by the Owner to Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore in writing along with electronic pictures to substantiate the claim. The Owner is solely responsible for monitoring the condition of the Property and advising Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore, in writing, as to the disposition of the security deposit within the time period required. In the event of any dispute, the Owner authorizes the release of the Owners address and contact information.
- Owner Indemnification: Owner hereby indemnifies Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore for any and all claims, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred in connection with the rental of the Property, including the holding or release of any security deposit or the placement of real estate signs on the Property. Owner hereby authorizes Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore to release the security deposit to the tenant as set forth in this listing agreement. Owner understands and agrees that Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore is acting as Rental Agent only and is not a manager of the Property.
- Sign Authorization: Owner hereby grants Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore the authority to place a rental sign on the Property unless noted otherwise above. The Owner acknowledges that the Owner is aware of Ocean City, New Jersey municipal ordinances governing real estate signs. The Owner is solely responsible for any and all violations of municipal ordinances in regard to the placing of real estate signs on the Property.
- Condition of Property: Owner represents and warrants that the Property is habitable and is in compliance with all Local, County, State and Federal laws and regulations including but not limited to those pertaining to Licensing, Land Use, Health, Housing Code and Fire Safety.
- Repairs: The owner authorizes Keller Williams Realty jersey Shore to undertake emergency repairs, replacements or cleaning up to a maximum of $200.00 for each incident. For repairs, replacements or cleaning exceeding this sum, Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore must obtain permission of the Owner. Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore will endeavor to contact the Owner and utilize the services of the Owner’s designated contractors for any such work. Owner further agrees that the property has complete accommodations for sleeping (excluding linens) and dining which are adequate to handle the maximum occupancy limited stated.
- Consumer Information Statement: By signing this Listing Agreement, the owner acknowledges receipt of the Consumer Information Statement on New Jersey Real Estate Relationships. We, as authorized representatives of Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore intend at this time to work with you as Owner -Landlords agent only. Attorney General Memorandum. Owner acknowledges receipt of the Memorandum of the Attorney General of New Jersey regarding the New Jersey Law against Discrimination and Federal Fair Housing Law.
- Terms of Listing: Automatic renewal annually, unless notify Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore to terminate Listing Agreement.
By Listing your unit on our website and signing below the Owner acknowledges that he/she has read all pages of the Listing Agreement understand the contents, warrants the accuracy of all property and personal information, and that no agreement or conditions exits, other than those contained herein.